Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait.

     I think it would serve me well to be a hunter.  To have to sit in the thick of the brush, to be still, to listen, to watch, wait and wait some more.  I must make no noise and no sudden moves.  To walk away with the big score, I have to wait.
     It is no secret that waiting is hard.  A hunter understands, waiting for just the right moment, is the difference between success and empty hands.  As followers of Jesus, waiting for God, is often times, the difference between success and empty hands.  We may think we have the tools, we may think we have the knowledge, but sometimes, God still says, "Wait for Me."
     God's plans are bigger and better and further reaching than we could possibly imagine.  Look at the sunset, the ocean, the forest, God does big, amazing things.  As I sit in the thick of this brush we call life, I need to be still.  Making space in my head and my heart to experience God.  I need to open my Bible, every single day, giving God a chance to prepare me for the journey ahead.  I need to pray constantly, giving God a chance to speak to me.  When He is ready to go...He will absolutely, let me know.

Isaiah 40:31   but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Comments

Popular Posts