What A Promise!

   Have you ever had one of those weeks where Satan just seemed to be running the show?  A week where you doubted and were weak and had to fight every day just to see the light?  That was my week...God is moving and Satan is not taking it laying down.  So, I have been caught in an epic battle for my heart and man, am I tired!
    I was reminded, in 1 Peter 5:8, the enemy is "prowling around like a lion, looking for someone to devour".  Yikes!  It is time to rest on the promises of God.  1 Peter 5:9-10 says, "Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.  And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast."  What a promise!

Comments

Popular Posts